Pohilova Lilia Anatolievna
- Specialization : Rehabilitation
- Work experience : 21 years
From the age of 12 she is a professional athlete in athletics.
- 2000 – 2009 – led a private reception of rehabilitation and massage of patients with complications after surgery, trauma, heart attack, stroke.
- 2009 – 2011 – massage therapist of the “REAL” sports complex.
- 2011 – 2013 – massage therapist of the beauty salon “HELIOS”, Moscow.
- 2014 – 2020 – private massage and rehabilitation appointment, trainer.
- since 2021, a rehabilitation specialist at the Medzdravnitsa RSCC.
Types of massage used in practice:
Healing, recovery after injuries, lymphatic drainage, classic, children’s, guasha, cosmetic, anti-cellulite.
Patient recovery after:
Stroke, heart attack, trauma, previous operations, restoration of pressure in hypertensive and hypatonic patients, rehabilitation of patients with limited capacity.
Knowledge and understanding:
- Fundamental ideas for the organization of the rehabilitation process;
- Basic knowledge of the basics of pathology, functional anatomy, methods of physical rehabilitation in people of different nosological groups;
- Basic knowledge, theories and methods of physical culture, psychology, psychosomatics, criteria for the responsibility of rehabilitation methods to the actual state of health, functional capabilities and needs of patients;
- Fundamental understanding of the foundations of clinical and paraclinical research; Features of the examination in physical rehabilitation, the foundations of forecasting and planning methods in physical rehabilitation;
- Knowledge of the main contraindications and warnings for physical rehabilitation;
- Ability to safely and effectively carry out a physical rehabilitation program, program the amount of load for each patient individually, in relation to the psychological and cognitive state of the patient.
- Experience to generalize all survey results, based on them, draw up a responsible professional action plan;
- It is safe to use special equipment, to minimize the risk during rehabilitation.
- Higher professional education.
- Certificate of masseur of the universal exchange “PROFESSIONAL” dated 08.16.2011 number 0541.
- 2017 ZNU specialist diploma in the specialty – physical rehabilitation (rehabilitation therapist, trainer).