Cardiovascular surgeon, cardiologist, arrhythmologist
Grigoriev Oleksiy Yuriyovych
- Specialization : Cardiology
- Work experience : 19 years
Main specialization: surgery of the heart and main vessels
Academic degree / category: candidate of medical sciences, first qualification category
Education: higher medical
Work experience: 19 years
Professional achievements and experience:
- In 2009 he defended his dissertation on the topic: “Long-term results of implantation of resynchronizing cardioverters – defibrillators in patients with congestive heart failure and life-threatening arrhythmias”
- Author of more than 30 publications in domestic journals peer-reviewed by the Higher Attestation Commission, specialized medical journals of Ukraine, as well as Interactive Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
- “Current issues of reconstructive surgery and rehabilitation” (Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt), 2005
- Cardiostim (Nice, France), 2002, 2006, 2008 and 2010,
- “XIII International Symposium On Progress In Clinical Pacing” (Rome, Italy), 2008,
- ECAS (Paris, France), 2009
- EUROPACE (Berlin, Germany), 2009
- “State and prospects of aviation medicine development” (June 10-11, 2003, Vinnytsia, Ukraine)
- “New technologies in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular diseases” (September 30 – October 3, 2003, Feodosia, Crimea, Ukraine)
- “Tenth All-Russian Congress of Cardiovascular Surgeons” (November 10-13, 2004, Moscow, Russia)
- Fourth International Scientific Conference “Treatment of Cardiomyopathies and Myocardial Diseases” (May 27-28, 2005, Moscow, Russia)
- “First All-Russian Congress of Arrhythmologists” (June 16-18, 2005, Moscow, Russia)
- Cardiostim (February 9-11, 2006, St. Petersburg, Russia)
- “Twelfth All-Russian Congress of Cardiovascular Surgeons” (October 28-31, 2006, Moscow, Russia)
- “Second All-Russian Congress of Arrhythmologists” (June 14-16, 2007, Moscow, Russia)
- Cardiostim (February 14-16, 2008, St. Petersburg, Russia)
- “Third All-Russian Congress of Arrhythmologists”, June 8-10, 2009, Moscow, Russia
MAIN DIRECTIONS OF RESEARCH:
- Optimization of resynchronization therapy results.
- Prolonging the life of patients with congestive heart failure.
- Comparison of the effectiveness of resynchronizing pacemakers and defibrillator cardioverters.
- Effectiveness of pharmacological control of heart rate in patients with chronic atrial fibrillation and the use of devices for resynchronization therapy in combination with ablation.
- Implantation of multichamber cardioverter-defibrillators in different groups of patients.
- Painless treatment of life-threatening arrhythmias.
- Prevent complications when implanting devices to treat arrhythmias.
- Use of intracardiac echocardiography in the treatment of arrhythmias.
- Ablation of arrhythmias in combined open heart surgery
- Primary and secondary prevention of life-threatening arrhythmias in patients with genetic diseases.
INTERNSHIP IN WESTERN EUROPE:
- European Hospital Georges Pompidou (Paris, France), September Topic – Resynchronizing heart failure;
- European Hospital Georges Pompidou (Paris, France), March 2005. Topic – Resynchronizing heart failure;
- Coburg Clinic (Germany), February 2007. Topic – intracardiac echocardiography;
- Medos (Germany), September 2008. Topic – Extracorporeal circulation technologies;
- New Horizons In Heart Failure (Madrid, Spain), March 2009. Course of lectures and classes in various clinics on modern technologies for the treatment of heart failure;
- “The European Association For Cardio – Thoracic Surgery” (Moscow, Russia), April Course of lectures on science-intensive technologies in cardiovascular surgery.
- Assistance as a first and second assistant in operations with artificial circulation in adults with congenital and acquired defects (prosthetic heart valves, coronary artery bypass grafting, radiofrequency ablation in open heart with WPW syndrome and atrial fibrillation, implantation of epicardial stimuli, epicardial stimuli -defibrillators, explantation of endocardial stimulation and defibrillation systems), as well as in children with congenital heart disease (WPW syndrome, Ebstein’s anomaly in combination with ablation of multiple additional pathways of atrioventricular conduction, implantation of epicardial pacemakers).
- Carrying out electrophysiological examination and radiofrequency ablation of WPW syndrome, AV-nodular reciprocal tachycardia, atrial flutter, atrial fibrillation, ventricular arrhythmias of the right and left ventricles.
- Implantation of endocardial pacing systems, resynchronizing pacemakers, cardioverters-defibrillators.
- Programming of all stimulation and defibrillation systems.
- Conducting intracardiac echocardiographic examination.
- Experience in pharmacological treatment of patients with life-threatening arrhythmias, congestive heart failure, atrial arrhythmias, coronary heart disease, genetic abnormalities, etc.
- Member of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC)
- Member of the European Association of Cardio-Thoracic Surgeons (EACTS)